• SALES TAXES MUST BE PAID DAY OF FESTIVAL.
If you do not pay the day of the event, YOU WILL NOT BE INVITED BACK.
• Arts, crafts, antiques, live plants, collectibles, clothes, food, and accessories may be displayed and sold. Items do not have to be handmade.
• Canopies, merchandise and setups for booths must be erected within the exhibitor’s space.
• The HRF, Town of Meadville, or FC Chamber of Commerce is not responsible for security of the exhibits.
• Exhibitors may begin setting up at 6:00 pm Friday. You must maintain your booth until at least 5 PM Saturday afternoon. You are welcome to maintain your booth until the closing.
• Each exhibitor shall maintain and leave their space in a neat and clean manner.
• Vendor booth rental is non-refundable.
• All applications are subject to approval.
• All applicants using electricity must complete the form with a list of electrical items that will be used. Example: lights, crock pot, flat grill, refrigeration units, AC unit...